Bihar Diesel Anudan Yojana 2023: The event has been organized to help the farmers of the state in agricultural work. Subsidy on diesel will be given to the farmers through the diesel subsidy scheme of the state government. Farmers who irrigate Kharif crops in the fields with diesel pump sets will get the benefit of the scheme. Bihar Diesel Anudan Yojana 2023 There has been a slight change by the government in the past. Farmers were earlier given subsidy at the rate of Rs 40 per liter which has now been reduced to Rs 50 per litre. The scheme has been issued by the state government because the farmers had to face the problem of water due to lack of rain, due to which the Kharif crops could not be irrigated. And to solve this problem, the entire crop was being destroyed due to lack of water, the state government Bihar Diesel Anudan Yojana 2023 set out on. The farmers of the state will get the benefit of the scheme without any bias, this scheme has been issued mainly for the problems faced in Kharif crops.
Bihar Diesel Anudan Yojana 2023
Bihar Diesel Anudan Yojana 2023 Under this, facilities will be provided to the farmers for irrigation in agriculture. This very important step has been taken by the state government for the farmers. The farmers had to face many problems due to the loss in agricultural work, a scheme has been formed by the state government to solve the problems. has been Farmers irrigating crops will have to register online for subsidy.
- Bihar Diesel Anudan Yojana 2023 : बिहार डीजल अनुदान योजना 2023 ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें और रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म प्रिंट करें
- बिहार डीज़ल अनुदान योजना 2023 ऑनलाइन आवेदन – Bihar Diesel Anudan Yojana 2023 Online Apply Start Now
- Bihar Post Matric Scholarship 2023-24 Online Apply – For EBC/BC Apply Now (pmsonline)
- Bihar Gehu Adhiprapti 2023-24 – गेहूं पैक्स / व्यापार मंडल में बेचने के लिए आवेदन करें
- Bihar Board Matric 1st Division Scholarship 2023 For ₹25000 Released Bihar Board 10th 1st Division Scholarship 2023 – Start Now
- NSP Inter Scholarship Online Apply 2023 | इंटर पास सभी स्कॉलरशिप आवेदन का कट ऑफ लिस्ट जारी, जल्दी देखें
- Bihar Board Inter 1st Division Scholarship 2023 For ₹25000 Released Bihar Board 12th 1st Division Scholarship 2023 – Start Now
- Bihar KCC Loan Yojana 2023 : बिहार के इन किसानों को मिलेगा बिहार किसान क्रेडिट कार्ड 2023 का लाभ
- Bihar Driving Licence Online Apply 2023 : बिहार ड्राइविंग लाइसेंस 2023 बनवाए घर बैठे ऑनलाइन
- Bihar Covid Sahayata Yojana 2023 : बिहार कोविड सहायता योजना 2023 ऑनलाइन आवेदन
Bihar Diesel Anudan Yojana 2023 Under this, the subsidy given to the farmers for irrigating crops 4 times per acre will be provided to the farmers in the form of financial assistance of Rs.400. Along with this, electricity rates have also been cut by the Bihar government on all the tubewells running on electricity. Farmers used to use electricity for agricultural work, had to pay electricity bill at the rate of 96 paise per unit, which has now been reduced to 75 paise per unit by the state government. This rate has been released for all government and private tube wells. A budget of 200 crores has been set to start the scheme.
Bihar Diesel Anudan Yojana 2023 – Highlights
|Scheme Name||Bihar Diesel Anudan Yojana 2023|
|Start Of Plan||Chief minister of Bihar
by Nitish Kumar
|Beneficiary||All Farmers Of The State|
|Objective||Subsidy On Diesel To Farmers|
|Benefit||Farmers In Agriculture
Bihar Diesel Anudan Yojana 2023 Important Information
- All farmers to apply online A state in Eastern India Bihar Diesel Anudan Yojana 2023 Under this, all your information will have to be entered according to the Aadhar card. For example, your name, father’s name, etc.
- The bank information provided by you during the application must be linked with Aadhaar.
- The farmer can take advantage of Diesel Grant Scheme through any one of the 3 categories.
1-selfIn this category, the farmer will have to fill the police station number, khasra number, account number, total irrigated land and the names of two adjacent farmers and upload the diesel receipt.
2-shareholderIn the sharecropper category, you will have to fill the police station number, khasra number, account number, total irrigated land and the names of two adjacent farmers along with the attested documents and upload the diesel receipt.
3-self + shareholderIn self shareholder category also you will have to upload the above documents only.
Benefits of Bihar Diesel Subsidy Scheme-
- Bihar Diesel Grant Through this, financial assistance will be provided to the farmers in agricultural work.
- Farmers were earlier given a subsidy of Rs 60 per liter, which has now been increased to Rs 75.
- The rates of electric tube wells used in agriculture have also been cut, where earlier farmers had to pay 96 paise per unit, which has now been reduced to 75 paise per unit by the government.
- Through the scheme, the condition of transformer defective has also been improved, earlier it used to be changed in 72 hours, which will now be replaced in 48 hours and a new one will be installed.
- Bihar Diesel Grant Through subsidy, an amount of Rs 1500 will be provided to the farmers on four irrigation of paddy per acre.
- Farmers will be given subsidy in both the crops of maize.
- Bihar Diesel Grant Scheme is for Kharif-like crops like oilseeds, pulses, seasonal vegetables, aromatic and medicinal plants, farmers will get the benefit of the scheme.
- The amount of diesel subsidy given to the registered farmers under this scheme will be directly transferred to the bank account linked to the Aadhar card of the beneficiary.
- Bihar Diesel Grant Scheme Under, the government will provide a grant of Rs. 1500 per acre for 3 irrigation of wheat and 1500 per acre for 3 irrigations under pulses, oilseeds, seasonal vegetables and aromatic plants under other Rabi crops.
- In order to provide all kinds of facilities related to agriculture to the farmers, subsidy amount will be provided on the basis of Kharif and Rabi crops through Diesel Grant Scheme.
Eligibility for Bihar Diesel Anudan Yojana 2023
Eligibility has been issued by the government for Bihar Diesel Grant Scheme, by using which farmers will get the benefit of the scheme which is as follows in front of you-
- The applicant for Bihar Diesel Grant Scheme must be a permanent resident of Bihar.
- Also the applicant must be a farmer by origin.
- The applicant should have an account in his own name in any nationalized bank which is linked with the farmer’s Aadhar card.
- Applicant should have at least one acre of agricultural land.
- Under the Bihar Diesel Grant Scheme 2022, the land taken on lease by the farmer will not get the benefit of this scheme.
IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
- Aadhar card of the applicant
- Basic address proof
- Bank passbook linked with Aadhaar.
- Documents related to agricultural land
- Voter ID Card
- mobile number
- passport size 2 photo
- diesel seller receipt
How to apply online Bihar Diesel Anudan Yojana 2023
To complete the application process, you have to follow the instructions given by us –
- To apply, first of all, the applicant has to contact the Department of Agriculture. Official Website Now the home page will open in front of you.
- After the home page is opened, the option of apply online will appear in your screen, you have to click in this option, in this option you have to click in the option of Diesel Kharif Grant 2023.
- Now the next page will open in your computer screen, now you will have to fill the information of the grant type registration number in the page.
- If the applicant is registered in the website then the diesel grant application form will open with the complete information of the applicant.
- After this a page of guidelines will come read all the guidelines and proceed.
- If you will apply for sharecropper position yourself then you have to click in the form download link and download the form given below. Fill this form and upload it scanned if you are sharecropper.
- Now you have to click on the close option given below in the screen. After filling the complete information, you have to click in the search button, now all your information will be presented in your screen.
- Now Upload Diesel Receipt of Diesel Grant Application After Important Information
- You will have to upload the computerized diesel vendor receipt, now all the information asked from you like -: land details in which you will have to choose the type of land of your farmer yourself Have to do
- Now finally you have to click on the submit button. After this you can also save the print of your application in your mobile.
How to check Bihar Diesel Grant Application Status
Some questions and answers related to Bihar Diesel Grant Scheme
Bihar Diesel Grant Scheme has been started by the Chief Minister of Bihar, Nitish Kumar.
The benefit of Bihar Diesel Grant Scheme is financial assistance to the farmers in agricultural work.
The scheme is related to the state of Bihar.
Yes farmer citizens have also been provided with the facility to print diesel grant application under the portal.
There are many farmers in the state who are not able to provide water facility to irrigate their fields, in such a situation, the crops of the farmers get destroyed due to drought, which causes a lot of loss to them. In order to make agricultural productivity more fertile, subsidy is being given in diesel so that he can get diesel at low prices and reach water to the fields.
Under the Bihar Diesel Grant Scheme, a subsidy of Rs 50 per liter is given to the farmers.
To get the benefit of the amount of diesel subsidy by the Bihar government, farmers have been divided into three categories, out of which mainly self, sharecropper, and self sharer.
The main objective of the scheme is to help farmers in agricultural work.
A grant amounting to about Rs 1200 will be provided to the farmers for 3 irrigation of wheat per acre.
All those farmers of the state of Bihar will be benefited from the Bihar Diesel Grant Scheme, whose facilities like water and electricity are not available far and wide in their fields.
Related Post :