Short description :- Bihar Covid Sahayata Yojana 2023 A scheme has been started by the Government of Bihar for the citizens of the state. Under this scheme, to provide the amount of ex-gratia grant as assistance to the next of kin of the person who died from Covid-19 within the state. Under this scheme, all the people who died in the state due to Covid-19, their families will be provided grants under this scheme.
For benefits under this scheme, they have to apply for it. How to apply for this, from when till when you can apply, how much money will you get. All the information related to this is given in detail below. To apply for benefits under this scheme and for more information about this, click on the link given below.
Bihar Covid Sahayata Yojana 2023 Important dates
Date by Hon’ble Supreme Court –24/03/2022 In the light of the order passed to the person who died of Covid-19, whose date of death 20/03/2022 and the claim for payment of ex-gratia grant has not been submitted by their family members, they will be given the date, date of the said order. 24/03/2022 from 60 Within days, you can present your claim before the District Magistrate. Date 20/03/2022 And after that the relatives of the person who died from Kovid-19 from the date of death 90 You can submit your claim within days.
What is this Bihar Covid Sahayata Yojana 2023
Under this scheme, all the people who have died due to covid-19 in the state will be given a grant by the Bihar government. For this they have to apply. Only after that they will get the benefit of this scheme. You can download the application form under this scheme through the link given below.
Such persons who have received an amount of 4,00,000 / – lakh in the past or who have already submitted the application for payment, they do not need to apply again.
Benefits to be received under Bihar Covid Sahayata Yojana 2023
Under this scheme, the state government is paying the amount of ex-gratia grant at the rate of Rs. 4,00,000/- in addition to the amount of ex-gratia already being paid by the State Government, as per the guidelines of the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India, Rs. It has been decided to make available an amount of Rs.50,000/- thousand as ex-gratia grant.
Who will get benefit under Bihar Covid Sahayata Yojana 2023
Under this scheme, the families of all those who are dead from Covid-19 in the state will be given benefits. For which they have to submit their claim along with the necessary documents.
Bihar Covid Sahayata Yojana 2023 Important document
- death certificate
- Proof of being Covid-19 positive, documents
- Medical documents of Covid-19 (if medical treatment is done)
- family list certificate
- Aadhar card copy of deceased and applicant
- Copy of applicant’s bank passbook / canceled check
Bihar Covid Sahayata Yojana 2023 Application Process
- To apply for this, you have to go to the official website of Bhiar Disaster Management Department.
- You will find its link below.
- After going there you can download its application form.
- By filling this application form correctly, in the prescribed form, in front of the concerned District Officer or their e-mail id. can be dedicated to
- You can also download this form through the link given below.
- additional collector
- chief medical officer
- Additional Chief Medical Officer / Headmaster of Medical College or Head of Department of Medicine (if medical college is located in the district)
For more information click here to join on Telegram
|For form download||Click Here|
|Download notification||Click Here|
|Bihar Caste Income Domicile Certificate Download 2022||Click Here|
|E Shram Card Payment Check 2022||Click Here|
|official website||Click Here|